Wine orders for Xmas dinner by Sunday 10th please

Wine orders for Xmas dinner by Sunday 10th please

If you would like to order wine in advance please let me know.
Other wines and beverages are available but these are the basics.
Payment will be on the night. It will help the Oak to order sufficient.
House white chardonnay 16.49
House red 16.49
Sauvignon blanc 23.49
Pinot Grigio 21.49
Malbec 24.49
Merlot 21.49
Looking forward to a good evening.

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Liz Walmsley
A bottle of house red for us please…

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Wendy and Stephen
Bottle of Malbec please 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Dave & Josie
A bottle of house red for us please πŸ‘ thanks!

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Pam P
A bottle of house red for Rob Lineham please Sue.  I don't know who I'm sitting with so will wing it .  Many thanks to you both.

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Alan Harding
Hi Sue

A bottle of Malbec please.

Thanks for organising (Both of you)

Regards,

Al

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Malbec for us.

Re: Wine orders for Xmas dinner.

Steph Savill
Hi Sue

I am driving so no drink for me but what time are we meeting.
I am sure it is somewhere in previous posts but being lazy and not hunting through them.

Thanks Steph