Work on the double trailer Friday 24 13.00

Work on the double trailer Friday 24 13.00

Geoff needs to install some support pads to the upper level of the double trailer on Friday, which means we need a few people to push the trailer to the Lodge gate and also up the slipway into the boat park. Could three or four people (or more) come along to help? The aim is to do it at 13.00 before the tide comes in. It should only take half an hour or so, after which we could go for a brief row (the forecast is sunny if a bit breezy).

Re: Work on the double trailer Friday 24 13.00

Les Goodall
Hi Chris.
Also the mudguard brackets need wealding again.
I used a company (Havant mobile wealding ) last time. (0771 603 003 )
Sorry I won't be there to help.
All the best ... Les .....

Re: Work on the double trailer Friday 24 13.00

I'll try to get there and give a hand if I'm of any help .

Re: Work on the double trailer Friday 24 13.00

Steve and I will be there . Rachel

Re: Work on the double trailer Friday 24 13.00

Marcus and I will be there. Christine
Christine