Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Hi all. Well after today she should be all rubbed down inside and rolled over and primed. Then the plan is for a couple of us to paint her on 27th and 28th and let her dry. The big push is then needed to get her painted and varnished inside. We need lots of help with this so please sign up if you can. The dates are

Wed 30th - 1pm
Andrew
Christine
Steve
Liz
Ron
Cheryl
Alan
Geoff
Rachel

Thurs 31st - 1pm
Andrew
Christine
Liz
Geoff

Friday 1st - 1pm  ( lets hope we manage to do it all before this one and dont need it!!!!)

That leaves Saturday to dry before moving 3pm Sunday.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Andrew B
Weds and Thurs pls Rachel
Andrew

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

I can do Wednesday and Thursday. Not sure on the Friday.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Liz Hall
I can do both 30th and 31st.  Not sure about John as he is currently away in Yorkshire.  Hopefully he could come on 30th but I know he definitely can't do 31st.  Not sure about New Years Day for either of us.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

I can hopefully do Thursday. Marionx

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Hi Rachel, Cheryl and I can do Wednesday only as we are away after that. Will we need our new lifejackets? ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

I should be available Thursday and Sunday.

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

I can do Wed 30th.

Regards,

Al

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Brilliant to have so many volunteers we need you all so please do come along !

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Hi Rachel
Can do Thursday, ( Friday ) and of course Sunday.
Best

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Hi Rachel, really sorry but going to have to pull out of tomorrow. Have been sent home from work again today and am feeling pretty rubbish. Will give you a ring tomorrow as have a couple of things to discuss. Sorry - Marion x

Re: Work schedule for Sallyport week3 - please sign up!

Hi Marion, so sorry to hear you are ill, dont worry at all about tomorrow we will be fine and call anytime
Rachel