Year End and Pin money

Joan
We are now coming up to our year end so would ask everyone to check that they are up to date with pin money for any rows they have been on this year.

Just a reminder that pin money is set at £2 per row and is payable direct into our bank account.  Bank account details can be found on the club website at the bottom of the membership form.

Thanks all!

Joan

Re: Year End and Pin money

Mike Lowery
Hi Joan

Liked the idea of Christmas eve row. Cant see any mention
As yet.  I know your an organiser !  Thought I would
 Say im keen.

  Cheers  Mike Lowery

Re: Year End and Pin money

Joan
Hi Mike

Sorry I am not the organiser but if you look on our Google website

https://sites.google.com/site/langstonecutters3/home

You will see who is and indeed who the row organiser is for any upcoming rows.

The row will be posted on the forum by the organiser and then you can respond to it.

Hope that helps.

Joan