annual subs

benlevay
Morning- apologies but can someone who deals with annual subs kindly drop me a line at benlevay@aol.com  I have been trying to email Mike via this service but no go. I always pay these kind of bills instantly by paper or email because my memory is getting worse; but can't find any trace paper or email, so this year's no doubt not paid. I can pay it at once by the same means as pin money so shouldn't be too hard; just tell me how much. And where can I find the paperwork Joan mentioned? It might be worth checking if you can if I owe last year's. Does anyone make it a standing order to keep things simple and support this great club- I can do that? many thanks

Re: annual subs

Mike Gilbert
Ben, I have sent you a Membership Form...

Mike