excursion row Saturday, 22 August 15:00 Excursion Row Andrew Berryrry

excursion row Saturday, 22 August 15:00 Excursion Row Andrew Berryrry

Andrew B
I seem to have been hit with a block of duties at the moment, not sure what has happened, they were previously spread out a bit more across the year, Debbie and I were duty rowers last Sunday.

I also thought that if you volunteered to go on the mid-week rota, you did not do Saturday excursion rows.

Please will someone take over my 'excursion row ' this Saturday, as I am fully involved with the gigs every Saturday first of all training the junior team and then taking out the Open Row , which ends at 15.30.

Thanks very much

Andrew