excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Steve F
Hi Mark, I'd like to come too if possible. No Ally, just me! Steve

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Geoffrey Shilling
I’m up for it Geoff

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Yes please Mark if there is still space - happy to row in anything!

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Claire Tomlinson
Apologies I can no longer make this row.
Claire

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

A new potential member,  Paul  Reynolds will join us in a 6 seat boat.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Frances
Yes please for me

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Steph Savill
Hi Mark

Sorry I am not going to make tomorrow row.
I have a delivery that needs signing for coming tomorrow so need to be in.

Thanks
Steph

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
Sorry but dropping out of this one, new museum duty.
John D.

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

JaneDavy
Hi Mark,
Sorry for the late notice, going to have to pull out of this row as the men fixing our drains didn't finish today - so I have to be home tomorrow.

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Liz Hall
Sorry to mess up your crew lists Mark, but I am not feeling too well this evening, so I think that I will pull out now rather than last minute in the morning.  Liz

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Dave & Josie
Hi Mark,
Dave could come if you like to balance the numbers?
Josie

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Hi Mark,
So sorry as I see you have a few drop outs for tomorrows row already, but I’ve been working up in Manchester all day today, and am now struggling to get home tonight due to train delays back south.
I think it best for me to drop out now, as I have no idea what time I’ll be home yet - so sorry, bloody trains these days!!
Have a great row, see you all soon

Re: excursion row friday 23 Feb 09.15

Mark Taylor
Josie,  Dave,
Yes please Dave would be most welcome to join us.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk