mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

Weather looking OK although might be a bit breezy.  Planning a gentle/fun row open to all members up or down the harbour - with a refreshment stop depending on conditions.

Super, we have enough to fill a boat. See you at 1300 and we can decide where to be from there. X

Re: mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

Marion
Yes please Liz. Marion 👍

Re: mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

Mark Taylor
Liz,  please be That 5 of us will be taking mabel out to practice for grr while Gladys is on trailer.  The five are nigel,  Chris m, Mark,  Martin,  Vernon.  We probably plan to row to hisc and Back.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

Yes please Marilyn

Re: mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

Kevin Bunting
Please include me. K

Re: mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

Susan Wagg
Yes please, sounds lovely

Re: mid week row - Wed 31st Aug at 1300

So very sorry but I'm afraid I cannot now make this row as I have an interview at which I cannot afford to miss. I hope you get an extra person to make up the crew 🤞 Sorry to let you down at such short notice. Marion