midweek row

Mike Gilbert
Dear Cutters, the mid-week rota ran out last week and we are just getting sorted for the next 8 weeks... this week the tides are tricky - early and late and not much water...

So I thought we might have  a go in Nigella - she is on the pontoon at Northney and not busy... let me know... I think an early row - 08.30 for 9.00? Would be good to get out and back for lunch time?

let me know if interested

Re: midweek row

Andrew B
yes pls Mike.....

On 12 November 2013 15:02, Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Cutters, the mid-week rota ran out last week and we are just getting sorted for the next 8 weeks... this week the tides are tricky - early and late and not much water...

So I thought we might have  a go in Nigella - she is on the pontoon at Northney and not busy... let me know... I think an early row - 08.30 for 9.00? Would be good to get out and back for lunch time?

let me know if interested

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/midweek-row-tp701.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: midweek row

I'll be there.

Re: midweek row

Barry Scott
Dear Mike,

I would like to join you,
Thanks
Barry

Re: midweek row

Andrew B
Hi Mike - if its on - where shall we meet ? Main reception ?
Andrew