one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi

Team Sallyport are having a training row on Tuesday 15th August at 10.15am.  However three of our team are unable to make it so we would welcome a two or three of people to join us.  We hope to row down one of our beautiful harbours and back.   This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to practice for either the Tudor Challenge or the GRR or even if you just feel like a row.  Please post if interested

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

Lynn Murray
Hi Richard Chris will join you as Iā€™m already rowing that day with SWeare Deep crew.

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

I assume you already have me on your list? Marion šŸ˜

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

RichardH
Hi Marion,  You are already included so see you on Tuesday at 10.15am

Hi Chris, Thank you and look forward to seeing you at 10.15 on Tuesday.

Now there is just 1 space left......

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

Hi Richard, I am back and available!  A training row would be v useful as have not been able to get out for ages!

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi Liz,  thanks for joining us, look forward to seeing you tomorrow
Richard
We still have one place left if anyone else woukd like to join us.

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

Pam P
Hello Richard
I'm pretty new, so pretty rubbish - way out the rest of your Team's league. I was hoping to go out on a training row with Mark tomorrow, which hasn't worked out. If it won't hold you back can I join you please? Even for a little bit of a row?  Be honest! If someone better signs on I'd back out.  Pam

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

RichardH
Hi Pam, you are very welcome tomorrow and please don't put yourself down.  I am sure you are not rubbish and I hope you enjoy the row

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

Pam P
Thanks Richard.  I am and I will!

Re: one or two rowers needed Tuesday 15th August 10.15am

Pam P
Thanks for letting me join your team practice row today, it was great. Big thanks to Richard for his simple yet helpful suggestion, and to Marion for many snippets of useful info.