potential member looking to link up this week

potential member looking to link up this week

Mike Gilbert
If there is a midweek row on Wednesday or Thursday morning I have a contact of a person wanting to pop along and see what we do...

Re: potential member looking to link up this week

Barry Scott
I am planning to post for a Thursday row going down to the Ferry Boat.
Does this seem suitable for your potential member?

Barry

Re: potential member looking to link up this week

Les Goodall
Hi Barry,
I’m pretty sure that if they can be swapped in or out as a passenger that will be ok.
Anyone please correct me if that’s wrong. 😊