rowing rota

Mark Taylor
At the start of 2022, I put together a rota for weekday and weekend excursion rows. I had set the grr date as the end of the rota.  Consequently,  no further dates are now in the diary.  John Child is kindly running a row this week.  Would anyone like to run a row this weekend? I should then be able to publish a new rota to cover the rest of the year.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: rowing rota

nigel
Since I got no takers for last week's row (and the tides are a bit kinder now) perhaps I could post for a row on the Saturday if you want?

Re: rowing rota

Mark Taylor
That would be great nigel.  I am starting to work on rota to end of year.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk