rowing tomorrow 08/06/2014

jim anderson
Hi all

I'm new to the club and wondered if there
Was a row tomorrow during the day ?

Re: rowing tomorrow 08/06/2014

Andrew B
Hi Jim,
Looking at the diary on the website, rowing on Sunday is 1900 at the Mill....this is because of a late and neap high tide at 20.36

https://sites.google.com/site/langstonecutters3/home
Andrew

Re: rowing tomorrow 08/06/2014

jim anderson
Hi Andrew

If it is possible, count me in, understand the meeting point is at the mill slipway dp I need to contact anyone else to book a place?

Kind regards Jim

Re: rowing tomorrow 08/06/2014

Natalie is not available on Sunday so I have taken her place. In view of the late time, I have moved the start to 18.30 as high tide is 20.30.
Everyone is welcome as usual - the weather forecast is good so see you all there!

Re: rowing tomorrow 08/06/2014

Jim,
No need to book - just turn up and jump in a boat!