sat 8.15 row

louise
the Langstone lady crew will be on a training row on sat. We have a couple of spare seats. If you would like to join us please let me know. Lou x

Re: sat 8.15 row

Les Goodall
Hi Lou,
I'm back!and would love to row if there's a thwart....
Ta much Les.....
Sorry I missed the party!

Re: sat 8.15 row

Hi Les, I have just sent you an invitation for a row with your crew at 9 on Saturday!!! Sorry Louise but we really need him :-)

Re: sat 8.15 row

Les Goodall
Hi Rachel,
Just got your mail.I agree.Sorry Lou but it's nice to be kneaded.
Lol...Les.....

Re: sat 8.15 row

louise
Les, she is just after your jelly babies.......i completely understand. See you on the water x

Re: sat 8.15 row

Only the green ones :-)

Re: sat 8.15 row

louise
Nach rachel nach!

Re: sat 8.15 row

Louise do you still have spare seats? Chris Partridge is looking for a row on Saturday morning

Re: sat 8.15 row

Hi Lou,
 can you remind me what time you said you need to be back by? Wanting to work out if I can make it over to Northney for the mixed row afterwards>

Re: sat 8.15 row

louise
Hi marion i need to leave at 10.30. mixed rowing is at 11am. Top banana!