todays row

Louise
hello all. can we presume there is still a row tonight at 7pm? if so i would like to put my name down to cox sallyport. x

Re: todays row

Helen Albon
Hi Lou

Really grotty so have left tonight. Will be down tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/todays-row-tp446.html