turning langstone lady over

louise
is anyone avaliable tomorrow between 1.30-3pm to turn the Lady over onto tressles so that geoff is able to fix her leaks.

Your help is very welcome
lou xx

Re: turning langstone lady over

Andrew B
Hi Lou - needs to be an evening surely ?
Andrew

Re: turning langstone lady over

Louise

Perhaps the late afternoon tomorrow would be best for most people to help, of course with Geoffs guidance.

Unfortunately, i am only able to help between those times stated above.

any takers?
lou.x

On Sep 10, 2014 6:48 PM, "louise [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
is anyone avaliable tomorrow between 1.30-3pm to turn the Lady over onto tressles so that geoff is able to fix her leaks.

Your help is very welcome
lou xx

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/turning-langstone-lady-over-tp2274.html

Re: turning langstone lady over

I am free between 5pm - 7pm tomorrow

Re: turning langstone lady over

Andrew B
I am free from 6pm onwards, hopefully Debbie is too...
Andrew

Re: turning langstone lady over

Teri Baker
Will gladly come over from 5 to 7 if that helps get lady turned over.

Re: turning langstone lady over

louise
that sounds great. will ask geoff if he is around at that time. x

Re: turning langstone lady over

sue Martin
I am available same time as Andrew & Debbie tomorrow
Sue

Re: turning langstone lady over

Gladys crew are around Thursday after their 11.30 row...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512

On 10 Sep 2014 18:48, "louise [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
is anyone avaliable tomorrow between 1.30-3pm to turn the Lady over onto tressles so that geoff is able to fix her leaks.

Your help is very welcome
lou xx

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/turning-langstone-lady-over-tp2274.html

Re: turning langstone lady over

louise
Thanks guys, this is great news.

I have left a message on the forum for Geoff. Perhaps one of you guys could call him/knock on his door in case he doesn't see my message.

Sally and Lady, thank you too!

Lou x

Re: turning langstone lady over

Mike Gilbert
Geoff is not available Thursday... but he will understand what we have done...

On 11 September 2014 09:50, louise [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks guys, this is great news.

I have left a message on the forum for Geoff. Perhaps one of you guys could call him/knock on his door in case he doesn't see my message.

Sally and Lady, thank you too!

Lou x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/turning-langstone-lady-over-tp2274p2288.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre