two rowers needed for Gladys round hayling row

two rowers needed for Gladys round hayling row

Mark Taylor
Would any endurance rowers who are not already allocated to crews,  wish to join Nigel,  Vernon,  Martin and Mark to make a 6 person crew.  We would welcome male or female rowers, providing they have the capabilities to row this challenging event in Gladys . If interested,  please post here.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: two rowers needed for Gladys round hayling row

Tim and Simon would like to join you. Simon is a 6ft 7  strong Gig rower.

Re: two rowers needed for Gladys round hayling row

James Griffin
Can you put me down as a reserve - i appreciate you are full at the moment
and i am possibly going sailing with a friend on his yacht
but you never know !