10 Aug - looking for a crew member for MABEL

10 Aug - looking for a crew member for MABEL

Paul Bennett
On Thurs (10th), the MABEL GRR crew hope to have another row 1730-1930.  Unfortunately, we are only 4 at the moment and would like to find one additional crew member - please post if you would like to join us.

Re: 10 Aug - looking for a crew member for MABEL

Vernon Seddon
I can come out again if you want Paul, happy to cox as I am rowing Friday morning

Re: 10 Aug - looking for a crew member for MABEL

Paul Bennett
Vernon
Fabulous - thank you.

Re: 10 Aug - looking for a crew member for MABEL

Happy to cox if still needed Marilyn

Re: 10 Aug - looking for a crew member for MABEL

Dave M
Hi Paul

Myself / Jenny have posted to take a Teifi out this evening. We will aim to arrive around 17:45 to coincide with your use of a Teifi to bring Mabel in.

If we are back before you, we will leave the Teifi on the beach. We will try and ensure that we are not back later than you (other than you beating us in a race to the shore!!!) so you have the Teifi to return Mabel to her mooring.

Cheers

Dave