12.30 the Boat Park

Steve Woods
Good Evening,

Is the world flat? What line on the Horizon?

Let's go check it out!

Ferry kiosk/Eastney van or even the lock of Milton ! Exotic tea from china? Maybe a remarkable blend of bean coffee from CashCarry?

Taking care not to wake the Hibernating mulberry sea monster or stir up overwintering flocks we can battle the ebb and whatever wind there be and provided we stay afloat and stay in contact with the water we will be back in ample time for the AGM!

Crew list so far:

Cheryl
Ron
Sandra
Marion
Polly
Les
June
Christine
Marcus
Damian
Nigel
Nicky TBC
Steve

Any more.....?

Re: 12.30 the Boat Park

RichardThrift
Hi Steve, Gail & I would like to join you for today's row.
See you at 12.30

Re: 12.30 the Boat Park

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Great row today Steve, in glorious weather and good company - thanks.