13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

Mark Taylor
A message has gone out to club Clytonistas, and the following have committed to row on Saturday

Mark Taylor
Frances Taylor
Douglas Smith
Sue Martin
Nigel Armstrong (subject to back problems)

Would anyone else like to join us, we may be able to get both Claytons on the water

Re: 13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

I'd like to come, Mark.

Re: 13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

And perhaps it ought to be pointed out that if anybody wants to take a galley or a Teifi out they are more than welcome.

Re: 13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

Hi Mark,
I would love to row on Saturday.
See you at the mill 13.00
Les....

Re: 13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

Richard H
Hi mark
Thanks for organising this - I am up for a clayton row tomorrow - see you at 1pm
Cheers
richard

Re: 13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

Hi Mark,
Marcus and I would like to row tomorrow, but not a Clayton. We will come round to see what any other people want to do in case a teifi or galley is also do able. If it doesn't work then we can do another activity.
Thanks Christine

Re: 13:00 Clayton Row Saturday 19 April

Geoff Shilling
I will be there. Claton or whatever. Geoff