1st Mid Week Row of 2015

RichardThrift
Happy New Year Cutters, looking at the calendar it is my turn to organise the first mid week row this year so suggest Tuesday 6th January 10.15 at Mill. Decide on the day where to go but looking at the charts probably best for Emsworth where we can have a light brunch and coffee at the Bluebell. The days later in the week are far too windy so unless the weather forecast changes we will stick with Tuesday. High Tide is 11.48ish on a 4.6 so plenty of water, temp. 9C moderate force4 SW, sunny intervals and chance of light rain. Anticipate returning by 12.45. Lots of layers and some weatherproof gear might be appropriate together with life jackets/buoyancy aids and a spare blanket--I may take one myself!!
Please post your intentions on the forum.

Re: 1st Mid Week Row of 2015

ron and cheryl
Hi Richard, Happy New Year, please put Cheryl and I (Ron) down for the row on Tuesday ~ Cheers Ron

Re: 1st Mid Week Row of 2015

Happy New Year Richard & Gale,
I'd love to join you.Thanks.

Re: 1st Mid Week Row of 2015