A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Geoff has been working for a long time to make it possible for Sweare Deep to have a proper cover like our other boats. He made and  fitted blocks to the boat,  made the support struts and arranged for the cover to be made. She is now wearing it and looks very smart. Thank you Geoff XX

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Another proper job from Geoff!

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Thanks Geoff.  A wonderful job as always and good to see the back of the tarpaulin.

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Thank you Geoffrey , all our boats would be un-sea worthy with out your skills . Marilyn

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Thank you Geoff, the new cover is lovely, and fits like a second skin

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

tombennettx@gmail.com
Thanks Geoff for all your work. It takes a lot of knowledge, effort and time to keep our boats up together.

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Geoff, we both appreciate how much effort you put in to keeping us afloat, thanks. Michael and Lesley.

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Lots of thanks and appreciation Geoff ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

James Griffin
great Geoff

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Splendid job Geoff 👍

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

Karen Bakovljev
Thanks Geoff. It has made putting Sweare Deep to bed much easier. Greatly appreciate the work you do keeping the boats in such good order

Re: A Big Thank you to Geoff our Bosun

MartinS
Thanks Geoff. Top man!