A Xmas Dinner thank you

michael
To all who made it possible,
A hearty thank you.
Wonderful evening, great to see everyone and their partners which reminds one of that old adage “opposites attract”.
We opened the “Oaks” door to a warm and boisterous welcome, so a thanks also to all our members because it is us who make it so enjoyable.
To all who were not able to come, know you were missed.
Thank you and a Merry Christmas to all.
Michael and Lesley

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Dee
Ditto , was lovely catching up with older and newer members.
Merry Christmas

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

A massive thank you to both Claire and Sue for all their hard work in organising such a great night last night. It was by far, the best Cutters Christmas Party yet!!

So lovely to see you all enjoying yourselves as the great club that we are.

Merry Christmas all, I hope Santa brings you all everything you hope for.

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

BobbyClayton
Ditto well said you lot above 😂😂
Thanks Claire & Sue it’s a lot of work to organise. Even had printed out our meal selections, great idea as you know we forget what we order
Merry Xmas 🎅🎄🍾🍾🍾🍾all x

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Claire Tomlinson
Thank you
Just glad everyone enjoyed it, and as you say it was lovely to have so many of us together to celebrate.
Happy Christmas to you all and look forward to some fun rows soon! Xx
🎄🤶🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Mark Taylor
Sorry Frances and I weren't there.  I still had covid and Frances has just started her turn at having it.  Sounds like you all had fun.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Pam P
Claire and Sue , thanks so much for all your hard work - which paid off in spades!   You gave us all a wonderful evening. It was so lovely going in to the Oak and seeing all the warm, welcoming smiles.
Wishing all those with Covid and flu a very speedy recovery so you can enjoy Christmas with loved ones.

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Karen Bakovljev
Lovely message Michael, heartily agree. Many thanks for organising such a lovely event Claire and Sue.

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Steph Savill
Thank you Sue and Claire for organizing a great evening 👍👍
Thank you for all the hard work you both put it to make it happen.

It was lovely to see everyone and I was surprised at how many cutters I have got to know.
Great time all round and great company.

To everyone have a fantastic Christmas and if I do not see you before a happy and prosperous new year.

Best wishes
Steph 😘

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Dave & Josie
We had a lovely time! Thank you so much, so well organised. Good food and company xx

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

And a big thank you from me too. What a great evening and so well organised. BZ!

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

Lesley Grainger
A massive thank you to Claire & Sue for organising the evening. You both did a great job. It was lovely to see everyone and I had a good time.
Happy Christmas everyone & here's to a fabulous 2024. Lesley xx

Re: A Xmas Dinner thank you

KeithY
Hear hear. Excellent evening. Well organised and good turnout. Many thanks