A huge thank you to bakers and helpers

Sue Loveridge
We are able to send £220 to the DEC Ukraine appeal. A fantastic result from our club. Thank you to everyone. Sue

Re: A huge thank you to bakers and helpers

Timp
And great cakes to boot👏

Re: A huge thank you to bakers and helpers

Sue Loveridge
Thought my first message hadn't worked. Still double thanks is ok.

Re: A huge thank you to bakers and helpers

Steve F
Fantastic ... so pleased you managed to sell loads!  Thanks for a great day too - really enjoyed the rowing and seeing everyone!  Steve and Ally

Re: A huge thank you to bakers and helpers

What an excellent effort! Well done all 😁👍

Re: A huge thank you to bakers and helpers

Wow, what a great effort, well done!!