AGM 30/01/16

The Langstone cutters AGM is on the 30th January 2016, starting with food at 7pm, followed by the meeting, at Langstone sailing club.
Please could you sign below to say you are coming, so we know how much chilli and baked potatoes and salad to provide.   If you are willing to cook a chilli please let me or Marion L. know and I will coordinate with you.  There will be a £5 per head charge for the food.  The bar will be open.
Cutters clothing will also be on sale.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Christine

Thank you to those who have offers to do a chilli, I will let you know towards the end of next week if you need to do one.  Also mention the AGM to any fellow rowers you see, I case they have not looked at the forum lately. Thank you.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Liz Hall
John and I are coming - food for 2 please (we are meat eaters).  Do we pay on the night?

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Andrew B
Hi Christine - yes please for 2 ( 1 veggie ) thanks
Andrew

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Ron and Cheryl please Christine, both meat eaters ~ Thanks

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Just me, but I will eat meat and attempt to drink for two😎

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Shellz
Me please. A voracious meat eater but Tim can do my share of the drinking.

Shel :)

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Hi Christine I will be there and am happy to make a chilli although I havent made one for about 30 years so who knows what it might turn out like ☺

Re: AGM 30/01/16

MartinS
Yes please.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Andy Mac
Hi Christine,
Meat for one please

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Thanks Rachel, maybe OK with what we have so far, but will let you know nearer the time if more is needed, thanks.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Frances
Hello, Mark and I would like to come, and I'll make batch chilli for 8.
Thanks for organising us all!

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Geoff
Geoff and Sharon. Will be there with 8 portions of chilli.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Hi Christine,
I'll be there wit a large pot of hot stuff if required.
🍺 🍲 Les....

Re: AGM 30/01/16

RichardThrift
Hiya Christine
Taking along a large salad--you prob.know this from our last C.Mtg at your place--thanks again to you and Marcus for hosting and the great coffee---Gail will be coming with me --one veggie option appreciated. Let me know if you need anything else.
All the best
Rich

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Hazel
Hi Christine

Shall be coming along. Also able to bring a pot of chilli, con the carne, for 6, if required.

Many thanks

Hazel

Re: AGM 30/01/16

nigel
I shall be attending the AGM and am looking forward to demolishing any one of those promised multitudinous portions !

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Christine, yes please omnivorous potentially more carnivorous and will refrain from cannibalism on the night.

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Barry Scott
Pat and I will attend, happy to make some chilli if needed.

Barry

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Geoff and I will come along , also happy to make a chilli if needed .

Re: AGM 30/01/16

Tina Way
I'd like to come along.  Thanks Tina
12