America's Cup racing 23-26 July

Re: America's Cup racing 23-26 July

Andy Mac
All done Graham

I have ordered and printed off four more.

Two for you & yours
Two for Mark & Frances
One for me
Three spare

Re: America's Cup racing 23-26 July

Hi everybody,
The forecast tomorrow is a bit breezy, a bit cloudy but bright and above all not raining.
So see you all on the train.
Please bring something to contribute to the picnic - if we all bring different stuff it should be a great spread.
I am bringing some mini egg things, some stuffed olives, a bottle of Cava and 8 plastic glasses.
Cheryl is bringing carrot cake.
So we need more savoury stuff, and some more bubbly.

Re: America's Cup racing 23-26 July

I have Graham :-) I'm going by train with Ron and Cheryl so I can give them to you then or meet up when we get there.
Rachel

On 22 July 2015 at 17:13, Grahaml [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has any body got two spare tickets for me and the wife. Should be a great day.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2015, at 9:38 AM, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

That's a great idea, thanks Mark.
I will be taking the train from Fishbourne which will be stopping at Warblington (coz they stop EVERYWHERE).

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/America-s-Cup-racing-23-26-July-tp4734p4865.html

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/America-s-Cup-racing-23-26-July-tp4734p4908.html

Re: America's Cup racing 23-26 July

Frances
I'll do half a loaf cheese and chutney sandwiches, and I've some chocolate brownies, and bottle of pink wine.

Re: America's Cup racing 23-26 July

I'm bringing some smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels and a bottle of pink wine :-)

Re: America's Cup racing 23-26 July

Grahaml
What a nice picnic, Dee was most impressed with all of you. She wants me to thank you all for being so welcoming to her. So guess you all got ten out of ten. Did any body else notice those funny boats rising from the water. What a nice day.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/America-s-Cup-racing-23-26-July-tp4734p4912.html