Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

ron and cheryl
Thursday seems the best day weather wise this week with high tide of 13:11 and SE/ESE 10 mph winds predicted and no rain. Suggest we meet at the mill 11:00 and decide where to go on the day. Maybe for those hardy souls swim wear could be brought in case we go somewhere that would allow a swim! Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Andy Mac
Hiya guys
I'm game please.
Best keep an eye on the weather as Wednesday forecast is looking quite good while a low is whizzing across the Atlantic which could impact upon Thursday?

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Liz and John
I would like a row and am available any day this week if the weather is suitable .  Liz  (John is away)

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Sadly work is getting in the way this week. But if you go out on Thursday I may follow in a teifi around 1pm when I'm free.  Wednesday does look good but I cannot do anytime that day.

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Andy, met weather forecast for WEDNESDAY is 40% chance of rain 11:00, 10% chance of rain 12:00 - 14:00 and cloudy, 30% chance of rain 15:00 onwards. THURSDAY is 10% chance of rain 10:00 - 12:00, 5% chance of rain 13:00 - 16:00 and sunny. Winds for Wednesday forecast at 8 mph westerly. Winds for Thursday forecast at 12 - 13 mph east south east. High tide Wednesday is 12:26 (4.7m). High tide Thursday 13:11 (4.8m). So all round, hopefully, Thursday looks better. Have to pick one day so rowers can commit. See you Thursday ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Hi Christine, that would be good. We will leave a note to say where we are going when it has been decided ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Hi you two, I can't make Thursdays, have a good row, Marilyn.

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday? YES

Hiya Ron

Sorry matey, I didnt mean to put you to any trouble and the weather system whizzing in from the Atlantic is tracking up through the Midlands and missing us thankfully.

Thursday sounds spot on to me.

If we are taking Sallyport, we need to grab an Anchor as she was without one during the Saturday evening row.

Do we have a full crew?

With South easterlies forecast, Ferry boat would be one good option?

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

At the moment we have four rowers for tomorrow

Ron
Cheryl
Andy
Liz

Christine may follow later after work. Mike Gilbert might row but has not confirmed. So one more would be good for a row to the Ferryboat for a pint. Can you resist it? ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

I'd like to come too, please.

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Andy Mac
Good stuff, now we are five.

Just need to ensure that we have an anchor if we are taking Sallyport.

See you all in the morning.

Re: Anyone Fancy a Row on Thursday?

Well done Chris, we now have a row, I knew the pint would do it! See you tomorrow.

Yet another lovely row on the water

Many thanks for a delightful row down Langstone to Ferry boat Ron, Cheryl, Chris and Liz.

Also good to see so many youngsters down there enjoying their dingy sailing.

See you Saturday after chain gang row with thos ehardy souls in Mabel.

Bring oxygen, defib and brandy please!

Cheers, Best
Andy