Anyone able to take my place in Lady for GRR. Just tested positive for covid.

Anyone able to take my place in Lady for GRR. Just tested positive for covid.

Sue Loveridge
Lovely crew all expenses paid. I feel awful for letting people down.
Sue

Re: Anyone able to take my place in Lady for GRR. Just tested positive for covid.

Phil P
Hi Sue
I can take your place
Phil

Re: Anyone able to take my place in Lady for GRR. Just tested positive for covid.

Sue Loveridge
That is fantastic.  Thank you so much.
Contact Richard or Rachel.

Re: Anyone able to take my place in Lady for GRR. Just tested positive for covid.

Oh Sue, after all your hard work and preps too. Hope you feel better soon. Xx