Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Hi all,
       In the latest update from Chichester rowing club they are now planning to have two ladies races, two mens and two mixed so there is room for everyone who would like to come.
There are 6 Celtics going so it should be a good event.

They are asking everyone to register on their website here
https://www.cyc.co.uk/events/event/celtic-longboat-regatta/

Entry costs £10 per person.

There will be tea and coffee provided and they have a clubhouse with a bar where you can buy lunch.

Please could you post below when you have registered so that I know who is definitely going.

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

I have paid but only for me
Tim

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Tim
Dear Rachel, I have registered and paid.

Kind regards

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Vernon Seddon
I have registered and paid

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Alison b
I have just registered and paid today.
Many thanks

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Claire Tomlinson
I have registered and paid.
Thanks for organising
Claire

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

I’m registered and paid, thanks for organising!

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

MartinS
Registered and paid. Thanks Rachel.

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Karen Bakovljev
registered and paid. Thank you for organising us

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Registered and paid. Thanks for organising. Sue

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

KeithY
Registered and paid

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Mike Lowery
Celtic row ??  Some Scottish in me so will look into this?
 A race?

 Mike L

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Joan
Registered and paid.

Thanks

Joan

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Registered and paid yesterday 28th Nov.

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Greg Spencer
Rachel Registered and paid Greg

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Colin has registered and paid

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Hi Rachel, we have registered and paid and looking forward to it

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Karen Bakovljev
Rachel, I am so sorry but have been very unwell overnight so will not be able to attend today. I was so looking forward to getting back on the water

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Michael Gilbert

Re: Arrangements for Celtic racing on 10th Dec... room for more now!

Michael Gilbert
<nabble_img src=<nabble_img src="20221210_130940.jpg" border="0" style="float:left; margin:.4em;"/>"20221210_132950.jpg" border="0" style="float:left; margin:.4em;"/>