Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Hi all Mike has asked us to be on the beach at Nirthney by 11.30. Not sure if the tide will allow but let's meet at 11 to try

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Matt O’Neill
Hi Rachel,
Will try my best to get there for 11 tomorrow, however I am very reliant on trains tomorrow - due to today’s train strike they are running at all sorts of odd times tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Jo Mason
Hi Rachael
Sorry to be late to the group but can I row back as 6th person.

Jo Mason (Newbie )

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Hi Jo yes you would be very welcome

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Vernon Seddon
Langstone Lady crew, thank you for a nice row.

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Pam P
I'm assuming just the ones in the race pay the £8?  Obvs we still pay pin money.

A really good day, thanks for the organisation.

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Rachel, thanks for organising but please remind me next year not to row against a spring tide running that fast!!!
Michael

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

MartinS
Yes thanks for organising us all Rachel. And thanks for putting on the race Mike. Are you publishing results anywhere?

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Yes, thanks to both Rachel and Mike for organising us all (and thank you to my crew for dropping me off at Northney on way back!)
Results and any pics from the day would be great to see if anyone has any?!

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Pam P
I think we both know Rachel took a lengthy shot of LL!   Can’t wait to see it, none of my mates believe I row.

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11