Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Arrangements for Head of Harbour - MEET AT 11

Hi all,
     Having thought hard about the logistics of getting people and boats back from HISC I have decided it would be best if we just row back. There is a really big tide ( 5.2 m) on Sunday and the race start is over an hour before high tide so there should be plenty of time to race, stop for an hour or so for beer and refreshments and then row back.
     Let's meet at the boatpark at 11.30  to launch and row to Northney in plenty of time for a 12.30 start.
We should be back between 3.30 and 4pm.
      Please could everyone who has a place in a crew pay their £8 entry fee to the usual club account where you pay your pin money.
Coxes don't need to pay
       If you would like to pre-order chicken and chips in a basket at £10 pp from the bar at HISC please could you post below asap as the deadline was Friday  but I'm hoping they will accept an order tomorrow.

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Jo Kingsbury
£8 paid Rachel

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Vernon Seddon
Paid Rachel, thank you.

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

I should have said coxes don't need to pay!

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Steph Savill
Paid Rachel
Thanks Steph

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Was just about to pay! Sue

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

MartinS
Paid £8.
Chicken and chips if not too late please.

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Julie A
Hi Rachel, £8 paid. Have chatted with HISC,  they'll do a gluten free option for Coeliacs so can I have that pls?

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Julie A
Claire Bodington wants to drop out now so maybe one of the reserves can take her place?

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Hi Rachel, if you still need a cox I can do it Marilyn

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Lynn Murray
If we’re not too late then chicken and chips for two please

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

BobbyClayton
Paid , thanks

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Lesley Kent
Hi Rachel, I’d like to do this please, Lesley

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Susan Wagg
Paid
Thanks Rachel
Sue

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Perfect Lesley thank you!

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Lesley Kent
I’ve paid in for Michael and me. Thank you Rachel

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Alan Harding
Paid and Thanks
Regards
Alan

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Sorry for the delay - totally forgot!
All paid and thanks for sorting

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Pam P
Hello Rachel,  change of plan my end. I can now get to HISC for when you all arrive.    If it doesn't make you want to reach for alcohol could I request rowing back as a 6th in one of the boats please. I think the 5 rule no longer applies then and perhaps someone new may be glad of a chance to swap in and out on the journey back?

Totally understand if you'd rather say no and I'll just come to eat chips and wave.   Pam

Re: Arrangements for Head of Harbour and payment please

Hi Pam, you are very welcome
12