BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Alison b
Just thought I'd re post this under a new topic.
Here are the details and booking form for the Processional Row taking place on Sunday 26th March on Boat Race Day on the Tideway.
Should Langstone Cutters be interested in taking part, it's usually a great day and a lot of fun. At the end of the row hot food is available to buy at ULBC boat club and we all then watch the Oxford v Cambridge  Boat Race on the club screen.
Alison

Boat_Race_Flotilla_2023_FINAL_entry_form.docx

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Mark Taylor
An interesring event Alison.  I won't be able to be there as lcrc are organising a new rowers event that day and we have quite a lot of interested new members wanting to  attend
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Sounds great Alison, I’m definitely up for it if others are too!

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

I am interested in participating in this event, though I have a conflict as I have already committed to Mark's event above. If it goes ahead I'd be happy to tow a galley and take passengers, and also to apologise to Mark for not being there to help " newbies"!

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Alison b
Sounds great Nigel, I'd love to take part with you all !

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Mike Lowery
Flotilla race,  ILL google this.
 Yes races are fun .

  Ta  Mike L.

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Mark Taylor
Alison,  if you get enough interest for this event,  please be aware that as the club are organising a new rowers day at the same time,  we need one Claydon,  one solent gallery and sware deep in use at Langstone.

So, if you are off to London,  please could you just take one Claydon and/or one solent gallery.

Many thanks.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: BOAT RACE FLOTILLA - SUNDAY 26TH MARCH

Alison b
As there has not been sufficient interest in the Boat Race Flotilla Langstone Cutters will not be taking part in this event.
Many apologies to everyone as I understand from several members that they thought I was organising this event.
I only posted this on the forum as I am connected to varying people who organise events on The Tideway. As they often forget to contact Langstone Cutters I just thought I'd notify everyone in advance in case you had wanted to take participate.