Big Thanks to Teri & Team Sallyport for a lovely post row picnic

Big Thanks to Teri & Team Sallyport for a lovely post row picnic

Hiya

Thank you so much Teri and Sallyporters.

The picnic was an absolute treat and delight.

What a lovely touch, as our happy gathering, christened our recently expanded green and pleasant land.

A perfect ending to a cracking afternoon row.

Best

Re: Big Thanks to Teri & Team Sallyport for a lovely post row picnic

Teri
Thank you Andy - good day - good rows and best of all, good company!!

Re: Big Thanks to Teri & Team Sallyport for a lovely post row picnic

Andy Mac
My pleasure Teri,

It was a super ending to a cracking day.

People chilling and hanging out together = Perfect!

len

Re: Big Thanks to Teri & Team Sallyport for a lovely post row picnic

len
ill second that

Re: Big Thanks to Teri & Team Sallyport for a lovely post row picnic

Steve & Julia R
and I'll third it.