Blessing of Boats pix

This Sunday is the Blessing of the Boats at 11.00, followed by open rowing and training at high water (12.45).
This will be a great opportunity for the Hamble River Raid campaign to start, so if everyone who is interested in taking part can possibly get here we will go out for a thrash. If the tide is as high as predicted (5.1m) we will be able to row right out of the boat park...

Re: Hamble River Raid training on Sunday

Andy Mac
I am very keen Chris and would happily put in training and stamina building etc.
Yes please
Ta

Re: Hamble River Raid training on Sunday

You have us bang to rights this time Chris. To attend the blessing of the boats we have told our pals that we meet at the pub every Sunday that we wont be there this week. So, we are up for the Hamble River Raid training (But be gentle with us). Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Hamble River Raid training on Sunday

Annika
Indeed,! Annika and  hopefully Katy will be there.
Many thanks,

Katy

Re: Hamble River Raid training on Sunday

Annika

Claudia will be there too.

Re: Hamble River Raid training on Sunday

Canon Tom leads the singing

Canon Tom blesses Gladys and Lottie

Canon Tom blesses Millie, 15 Seconds and Mike and Victoria's magnificent spread