Blessing of the Boats - Easter Sunday ( 27th March )

Blessing of the Boats - Easter Sunday ( 27th March )

Hi all, I just wanted to make sure everyone had spotted the Blessing of the Boats on the calendar. If you hadn't it is at 12 noon at the Mill this Sunday. Refreshments wil be provided.

Re: Blessing of the Boats - Easter Sunday ( 27th March )

Grahaml
Give each boat a pat from me, I will be seeing you all sometime after April 8th. Really getting excited about rowing again.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 22, 2016, at 12:24 PM, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, I just wanted to make sure everyone had spotted the Blessing of the Boats on the calendar. If you hadn't it is at 12 noon at the Mill this Sunday. Refreshments wil be provided.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Blessing-of-the-Boats-Easter-Sunday-27th-March-tp7038.html

Re: Blessing of the Boats - Easter Sunday ( 27th March )

Mike Gilbert

Hi Graham...! 😉

On 22 Mar 2016 8:31 pm, "Grahaml [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Give each boat a pat from me, I will be seeing you all sometime after April 8th. Really getting excited about rowing again.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 22, 2016, at 12:24 PM, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, I just wanted to make sure everyone had spotted the Blessing of the Boats on the calendar. If you hadn't it is at 12 noon at the Mill this Sunday. Refreshments wil be provided.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Blessing-of-the-Boats-Easter-Sunday-27th-March-tp7038.html

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Blessing-of-the-Boats-Easter-Sunday-27th-March-tp7038p7040.html

Re: Blessing of the Boats - Easter Sunday ( 27th March )

Any volunteers to help with the refreshments? Had offered to help but realised I will be away seeing my daughter. Marion x