Blessing of the Boats POSTPONED

The weather forecast for Sunday is awful, with an 80 percent chance of rain and F5/8 winds (it's Easter!), so with regret we have decided to postpone the Blessing of the Boats. It will probably take place as part of the open day on April 23.

Re: Blessing of the Boats POSTPONED

Grahaml
Sad for some. But for me the best news I have had all day, now I can come.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The weather forecast for Sunday is awful, with an 80 percent chance of rain and F5/8 winds (it's Easter!), so with regret we have decided to postpone the Blessing of the Boats. It will probably take place as part of the open day on April 23.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Blessing-of-the-Boats-POSTPONED-tp7063.html

Re: Blessing of the Boats POSTPONED

I think we settled for the 10th April for the postponed Blessing!