Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Dear Members

I am pleased to say we have the Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm . It is a lovely event with the vicar coming to bless our craft for another year safe of rowing . We will have tea and cakes and a wonderful opportunity to see all our boats dressed up . It has become part of club tradition and everyone is welcome to bring friends and family.

So that we have an idea of numbers please can you post to let us know if you are coming . Please note the event is open to all and those that want to row can do as well as a fun event.

There will be a call for cakes nearer the time.

Best Wishes

Colin
( posted by Rachel :-)

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Mark Taylor
Mark and Frances will be there
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

I will certainly be there with my husband, and may have family with me too…

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Me too!

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

I will be there. Sue

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

I intend joining you all 👍 Marion

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Wendy and Stephen
We will be there  - Stephen and Wendy

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

We, Ron and Cheryl, will be there

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

I’ll be there. Marilyn

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

I hope to be there

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Vernon Seddon
I should be there

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Paul Bennett
I will be there.

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

We will be there, Lesley and Michael

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Joanne Kingsbury, a new member, is planning to join us
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Lynn Murray
Chris and I would like to attend.

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Jo Kingsbury
I'll be there.

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Rog & Dee Sellers
We will be there, Rog and Dee Sellers

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Steph Savill
I will be there

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'll be there

Re: Blessing of the boats - Easter Sunday 9th April at 1pm

Dave & Josie
Hope it’s not too late to join in today.