Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

Liz Walmsley
Alongside the lovely Blessing of the Boats event (see Rachel's earlier post), there will be tea/coffee and bakes available in Mike's drive.  We would be grateful for lots of lovely volunteers to provide some bakes/biscuits - please let me know if you will be able to bring something along.
Please also remember to bring some cash on the day - all donations will go to a worthy charity.

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

Sue Loveridge
I will make a cake.

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

I'll bring some flapjacks

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

Paul Bennett
I'll bring a cake.

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

We will bring cake.
Michael and Lesley

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

I'm sure I can rustle something up 😉 Marion x

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

I’m bringing my Mum along for a nice walk etc. She’ll love blessing of the boats…and she’s a diamond baker too. I’ll get her to bake something nice!!
(Wow that made me sound so sad, but you know what I mean)

Re: Blessing of the boats on Easter Sunday 9th April - cakes and bakes please!

Rog & Dee Sellers
We will bring along home baked Dorset Apple Cake.
Rog and Dee Sellers