Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Richard Harrison
Hi
The postponed blessing of Boats will be this Sunday at 12.30.

BLESSING OF THE BOATS CEREMONY   -   SUNDAY, 10 APRIL
The Cutters are requested to muster at 1230 in order to dress the boats overall. Canon Tom Kennar will perform the ceremony at 1330.

Do invite your friends and give them the opportunity to have a go at rowing too.

We will also be planting 4 eleagner bushes in the boatpark as our 'rent' for this year to make the boat park look tidier.

look forward to seeing you there
cheers
richard

Re: Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Marion
Do we want cakes? Will make one anyway as missed the last event! Marion x

Re: Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Mike Gilbert

Lovely thanks...

On 9 Apr 2016 8:57 am, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do we want cakes? Will make one anyway as missed the last event! Marion x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Blessingf-of-Boats-Sunday-10th-April-12-30-tp7175p7214.html

Re: Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Ditto as Marion ...

Re: Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Teri
Will follow Marion & Dee's fine example - and make cake!

Re: Blessingf of Boats - Sunday 10th April 12.30

Mike Gilbert

I have charcoal, sausages, burgers and buns plus some savoury nibbles to complement the cakes..

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Blessingf-of-Boats-Sunday-10th-April-12-30-tp7175p7218.html