Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

ron and cheryl
A good days work all! Many thanks Christine and Marcus for supplies and organisation. BONUS NEWSHeard from Teri!!!! Work permitting, she will be back with us next weekend

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

alison kidd
and thank you Dee for supplying the Prosecco :)

Alison

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

Dee
You're most welcome Alison . Well done crew , it's looks super duper !

Yes Dee, thanks for the prosecco, it went down fatastically!

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

Dee
You're both welcome .

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

shahnaz
Hi Dee do we have this week any rowing ? somehow I have message from 25.06,
could you please update me
Shahnaz,

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

Dee

I think it's Mike Gilbert's row this week , I'm sure he will post at some point so just keep an eye on the forum .
Dee

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

Mike Gilbert
I am  up to my ears this week with schools work Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Andy will post for a row... cheers,

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

I think it's Mike Gilbert's row this week , I'm sure he will post at some point so just keep an eye on the forum .
Dee
Hi Dee do we have this week any rowing ? somehow I have message from 25.06,
could you please update me
Shahnaz,

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Boat-Park-Work-Pictures-02-July-tp8281p8298.html
To unsubscribe from Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July, click here.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Boat-Park-Work-Pictures-02-July-tp8281p8299.html

Re: Boat Park Work Pictures 02 July

Lesley Kent
Thank goodness there were no pictures of us in the garage Ron!  Lesley