Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - Cancelled

Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - Cancelled

Hi all,
      Sorry if you saw my earlier post ( now deleted ) about loading the boats on Friday 14th but I've realised that the 6.40am high tide on Saturday morning is only a 3.5m so we should be able to get the trailers out of the boat park around 8ish which is just early enough as the coxes breifing is at 10am and the race at 11.

Therefore let's meet at the boat park at 7.15 to load up and sort out car shares.

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

Dee
I will meet there as I can catch ferry over .

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

If it helps you can put them in my drive on Friday .

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

Lesley Grainger
I'll be there
Lesley G x

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

I’ll be there to help, and would like a lift off someone to and from Eastney if possible please.

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

I will be there at 0715 and would appreciate lift to and from Eastney if possible.

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

Rich Beard
I’ll be there for 0715. I can take Matt and Liz there and back.

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it early Saturday 15th

Matt O’Neill
Thanks Rich!

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Chris Murray
I can be there. Chris

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Vernon Seddon
I can be there.
Vernon

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Chris Waterworth
Yes I will be there for 07.15, have to drive anyway so can give anyone a lift.

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Heather Green
I'll be there and would be grateful for a lift there and back if poss please!
Many thanks,
Heather

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Rich Beard
Hi Heather. I’ve got room for one more in the car if you want it

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Heather Green
Brilliant, thanks Rich, yes please!

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Lynn Murray
I can help

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Greg Spencer
Noted - Greg & appreciate lift to Eastney

Re: Boat loading for Cockleshell Challenge - let's do it 7.15 Saturday 15th

Joan
I’ll be there and would appreciate a lift to Eastney please. Joan