Boat park cleared !!!

Thank you to the amazing team who did a brilliant job on the boat park this evening

Re: Boat park cleared !!!

Liz Walmsley
Well done team!  It’s not just about the rowing! Well deserved beer on completion. X

Re: Boat park cleared !!!

Kevin Bunting
Apologies for no show for boat park clean up. Unfortunately my car went in for service and they kept it overnight so I had no means of getting there.

Re: Boat park cleared !!!

Hi, I’m sorry I didn’t turn up…
No excuses, I just totally forgot….I must buy myself a rowing  events specific diary!!
Well done though team, and thank you for your hard work. I look forward to seeing it.

Re: Boat park cleared !!!

BobbyClayton
Great job it looks great , sorry couldn’t get there !!!