Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Calling all Morbihan adventurers and anyone else kind enough to help!

If possible it would be good to unload the boats, sort out the oars and wash the sand out tonight at 6pm.

Please post if you can make it and let's see if we have enough people  for the lift from the top of the trailer.
If you just have half an hour to spare that would help as we need lots of people to lift

If you are came to Morbihan and you can't help tonight at 6pm please post when you would be available... we could do 7pm if that helps the workers

Thank you

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Sue Loveridge
Peter and Sue will be there.

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Pete Reed
Really sorry but Maureen and I are unable to help as still in France.
Pete

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Hi Rachel, I’m back at work today.
I can get to you to help out around 7:30ish this evening, if that helps at all. Sorry it’s late, but by the time I finish, jump on a train and then get to Langstone it’ll be around that time.
Let me know if that works and I can sort out trains etc.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Alison b
Many apologies Rachel but am back home now in Surrey and fly out to Venice tomorrow so am afraid I cannot make it.

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Lynn Murray
So sorry but we are still in France so aren’t able to help.

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Jenny Myles
Jenny and Dave will be there.
Tim

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Tim
I will be there

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
I'll be there
John D.

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Alan Harding
Hi

I will be there.

Al

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

James Griffin
yes Alyson and I can do 6pm

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Anita Preston
I will be there at 6pm

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Sorry, I'm afraid I cannot make it as already booked for an important rehearsal tonight in Portsmouth. Am working the rest of the week so not free until after 7pm other days 😔

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

BobbyClayton
Yes , I can be there

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Karen Bakovljev
Earliest I can make it 7.30pm. I will drop in on my way home. If not I can only make tomorrow

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Geoff Shilling
I will be there. Geoff

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Sue Wagg will be there

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Mo Evans
Mo - will be there

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

Anne3
I can help at 6pm today

Re: Boat unloading after Morbihan - 6pm Tonight?

I will be there. … Please would anyone with a VHF bring it with them tonight, so that I can charge them up (and check that they haven’t been left behind!). .. Many thanks
12