Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Christine
We will be having a work party to improve the boat yard appearance and clear further back.  We will start at 10am on Saturday 2nd of April.  Please bring gloves and suitable gardening equipment for clearing vegetation and shovelling.
This is a weekend with unfavourable tides.

Please sign below so we have an idea of helper numbers. Thank you. Christine

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Les Goodall
Ok from me ..... Les 😀

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Hi Christine, Ron and Cheryl are available for this ~ Cheers

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Sadie
I'll be along after I've walked the dogs

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Apologises Christine , I can't help as I'm on the gig side training.

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

I'll be there.
For addicts, I propose to organise a dawn row at 07.30 followed by EGG BANJOS in the boat park at 09.30 to set us up for a morning's hard labour. Please bring a flask with your choice of hot drink.

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Andy Mac
Hi Christine / Chris
I'll be there, dawn row and all please?

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

PS Anyone coming to the working party but can't make the admittedly stupidly early row will be welcome to come along at 0930 for an egg banjo - £1 for club funds.

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Hi Christine, I am over on the dark side until 11.00 but will come when I can :-)

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Alan Harding
Hi Christine,

I can do the morning but need to be away at midday.

Alan H

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Frances
I'm up for the gardening, and the row, please

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Tina
Would like to row and help but I would have to leave promptly at midday.

Tina

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Teri
Hi Christine,  I'm up for a spot of gardening/ jungle clearance - be good to catch up with everyone!

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Teri
Hi Chris,  yes please to an early morning row ..... can I bring cake?

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Should be ok to join you after gig training. Marion x

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

So far looking like a great response, thank you. So Chris P, will organise the 7.30am row for who ever turns up. With £1 egg banjos after.  Please bring a flask even of hot water I can bring tea, coffee and milk round.
Yes please to cake for later on, thanks Teri and anyone else who loves baking.
For those needing to leave at 12 noon that fine, and those arriving later can carry on until we are done or exhausted from rowing and gardening.......all great start to Spring fitness and club morale.
Thanks for all being so keen, more always welcome, no gardening skill needed.

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Nigel
I should now be able to assist.
 I'd like to see what the detail of the gardening plans first, in case you are planning to dig up any of the bodies I've buried on the plot!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

JaneDavy
Hi Christine, I can help after the row until midday- Jane

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Paul Bennett
Christine - morning gardening for me until about 1130.  I'll work extra hard to make up for the short time!

Re: Boat yard maintance. 02/04/16

Christine, I will be along to help after 11.00, I have a few dustbins and aggregate bags if we are going to remove anything from the site, my lovely car "The silver skip " is available for recycling runs. Cheers