Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Dave M
A special bonus row for this Friday. High tide is at 14:10 and current forecast is for the wind to turn more to be from the South but without the resultant increase in temperature!!!!

Unlike the Wednesday row, this will be a no stop-off row up Chichester harbour and back aiming for Verner, with the option to pop into the Royal Oak afterwards.

Please sign up in the usual way.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Dave

Vernon

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Yes please

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

JaneDavy
Yes please - Jane

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Jo Beardsall
Yes please for both me and Rich.

Thanks Jo

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Have come down with a cold ...apologies

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Steve F
Ally & Steve too please!

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Sue Campbell
yes please

Hi - sorry but going to have to pull out of this - I've injured my knee.
Hope you all have a great row.

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Steve F
Hi Jenny and Dave, so sorry, but I can't come tomorrow now ... but Steve (he says my better half!!!??) is still coming.  Apologies again, Ally

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Matt McD
Is there still a space here. I lost count with the ins and outs.
Am a competent rower and cox. Verner sounds great.
Matt McDermott

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Yes please!

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Dave M
Hi Matt

There is indeed space for the row. See you tomorrow.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Dave M
Anyone else up for a row today? Just one more rower would allow us to take two four oared boats.

Dave

Re: Bonus Midweek row Friday 26th April meet 12:10

Rich Beard
Thanks for organising today guys