Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Christine
Andrew is organising the main weekly row this week.  It's on Thursday.   Unfortunately I will be working, but am free Wednesday.  So if anyone else finds themselves in a similar situation or wants to row twice.  I plan to go to the boat park for 9.45am to launch around 10am. Go up the harbour and back. 2 1/2 hours approximately.

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

ron and cheryl
Yes please Christine! Cheryl(just me)

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Christine  yes please Steve

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

sue Martin
Yes please Christine.

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Nigel
And me, also Christine please.
Cheers.

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Teri Baker
Hi Christine - got room for a spare one please?

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Any room for me ? Marilyn

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Christine
Yes Marilyn come along we can do a cox less teifi, but someone may come.

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Steve Woods
Hi,

If stays at x7 I can take my skiff out ?

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Hi All. Looking out at the harbour this morning  I realise that when I looked at the Chichester harbour tide planner I should have added an hour on to the tide time! Oops.  So it is likely we cannot launch until 11am not 10am as thought.  If you arrive early we will have a coffee first and boatyard gardening!  If you've read this please and want to come at 11am, that fine. My mobile is 07790392981.

Re: Bonus extra Wednesday row.

Teri Baker
Excellent bonus row and some nicely planned gardening too!  Thanks Christine ..... blackberry jam for sponge cakes is cooling nicely!