Bosun Blog

Geoff Shilling
I have been busy. Bembridge Nearly ready for varnishing the inside. A little repair tomorrow  then varnish. It would be nice if I had some help. Three coats Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons next week.

Re: Bosun Blog

Christine
Hi Geoff
Im free part  of tomorrow, after 10.20am. When shall I come and help.
Christine

Mob. 07790 392981
www.christineball.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Apr 2014, at 21:15, "Geoff Shilling [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have been busy. Bembridge Nearly ready for varnishing the inside. A little repair tomorrow  then varnish. It would be nice if I had some help. Three coats Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons next week.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Bosun-Blog-tp1338.html

Re: Bosun Blog

Geoff, away now until Sunday... Working Sunday and Monday...

Tuesday possible?

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk