Boxing Day Fun Regatta

On Boxing Day we are planning a fun regatta with the Gig Club, based at the Mill. Mike is kindly hosting and mulled wine, mince pies and other festive goodies will be served. Santa outfits or other Christmas clobber will be worn. Flags will be flown.
There will be a short programme of not-very-serious races including a Pub Sprint from the Oak to the Langstone Hotel and the Ship, a relay race and an obstacle course.
We will meet at 11.00 for an 11.30 start. The gigs will be rowing over from Northney.

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Sounds  great I will be driving back from Weymouth to be there ☺

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Hi Chris,
Does the obstacle course consist of downing a pint at each pub before sprinting on to the next?
 πŸš£ 🍺 🚣 🍺 🚣 🍺🚣 .... Les ....

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Katy
The Loh's are all game on!!!!   Seats for 5 x Loh please

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Geoff
I be there. Geoff

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Claudia
Hello Chris,
It sounds a brilliant idea.  Me and my Dad would love to join in!
Claudia

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

For planning purposes, could anybody who is interested in this event but hasn't yet posted please tell us if you are coming!
The Gig club may be bringing four boats...

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Andrew B
Hi Chris - yes Debbie and I plan to come ..............thanks
Andrew

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Sadie snowdon
Hiya I'm planning on coming

Sadie

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Dec 2015, at 14:51, Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Chris - yes Debbie and I plan to come ..............thanks
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Boxing-Day-Fun-Regatta-tp6202p6353.html

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes I planning to be there.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Teri
Yes please! x

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Hi Chris

I will be there😎

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Liz Hall
I will come and will bring my son. Liz

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Barry Scott
Yes looking forward to it, whatever it is!
Barry

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

robina
A very big Thankyou from the Gig Club to the Cutters for hosting the lovely rowing today, also thanks to Victoria and Mike for your hospitality and to Chris P for organising the Fun Races.
We look forward to the photos.

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Les Goodall
Hi all,
A big thanks to Mike and Victoria for their wonderful hospitality and to Chris for organising the frivolities of a great festive row,good fun and a little excercise was had by all.
'JOYEUX NOΓ‹L' ........ πŸš£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ°πŸ·........ Les

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Mike Gilbert

Good fun all round...

On 26 Dec 2015 5:48 pm, "Les Goodall [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
A big thanks to Mike and Victoria for their wonderful hospitality and to Chris for organising the frivolities of a great festive row,good fun and a little excercise was had by all.
'JOYEUX NOΓ‹L' ........ πŸš£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ°πŸ·........ Les

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Boxing-Day-Fun-Regatta-tp6202p6376.html

DSC_0056.JPG (4M) Download Attachment

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Andrew B
Yes - totally agree with Les - a great day - thanks to all who made it happen....A&D
Andrew

Re: Boxing Day Fun Regatta

Paula Bray
Excellent event yesterday bringing the two clubs together - thanks Chris P, Chris B and Robina for the organisation and Mike & Victoria for the incredible hospitality!  Paula Paul & Molly x