Boys In The Boat - Reminder!

Matt O’Neill
Hi all,
Just a quick reminder of tomorrow’s Boys In The Boat movie afternoon.

Please can we all meet at the New Park Cinema at 2:30pm (PO19 7XY), for pre drinks - film starts at 3pm sharp!
Pay and display car parking is next door.

To make life easier, please could you all bring cash for your tickets - £10 per ticket.
I’ve also reserved a seating area for us at the Park Tavern just a short walk from the cinema, for anyone who wants drinks afterwards (they are not serving food on Mondays, but drinks will be nice).

There are 30 of us going in total, so should be a great afternoon. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Re: Boys In The Boat - Reminder!

Dave & Josie
Thanks Matt see you there!

Re: Boys In The Boat - Reminder!

Margaret
Thanks for organising this Matt, good film and great venue -  never been there before. I had to dash off so couldn’t stay for drinks.