Broads tour next year?

Re: Broads tour next year?

sue martin
Sorry chris forgot to say, would be interested in the wayford inn b&b as long as its a twin and I find someone to share with.

Re: Broads tour next year?

I would be interested in sharing the b&b with you Sue.... Rachel

Re: Broads tour 11-15 August 2014

alison kidd
Hi Chris, yes confirming I'm still interested. Alison

Re: Broads tour next year?

Chris, I am planning to be there are well...

Re: Broads tour next year?

sue martin
Rachel & I are confirming our interest in the B&B at the Wayford Inn.
Sue

Re: Broads tour 11-15 August 2014

Barry Scott
Hi Chris,

Just to confirm I have booked a bed in the tented BB facility.
Also, I am if required able to tow.

Barry

Re: Broads tour 11-15 August 2014

Hi Chris,
Cheryl and I am interested please keep us in touch. According to Cheryl after todays row, Rachel will be doing the organising so would you be so kind as to pass on our names. We would be interested in Bed and Breakfast accommodation.

Many thanks - Ron and Cheryl

Re: Broads tour next year?

Peter L
Confirming interest

Re: Broads tour next year?

Calling all aspiring Broads rowers....
I have provisionally booked in three galleys and 15 rowers ( bit of a guess but there are 18 people showing an interest so far on this thread ). The cost of entry is currently £80 per person and £55 per boat. Dates 11th- 15th August.

Now we have places reserved it would be a good idea to book your accommodation if you haven't already done so. Sue Martin has just got a very good deal on the Wayford Bridge Inn for £60 per night rather than their full rate of £85 so it would be a good idea to book soon if you fancy a B&B. Their cancellation policy is very good too so it's worth booking even if you're not certain you can get the leave.

Adrian has arranged for camping at Barton Turf Adventure Centre, which is adequate, but basic. Contact Simon Fishwick at bookings@btac-services.co.uk. The final date for booking will be Saturday 5th July although Adrian is asking us to book sooner if we can.

This is the deal that he has negotiated at BTAC:
Camping in own tent per head for 4 nights £22
Campers/caravans per unit for 4 nights £56
Camping, bed and tent supplied including breakfast 4 nights £66

BTAC can supply breakfast for people in their own tents too.

If you book accommodation could you post something on here or email me so I know who is definitely coming please.

Thanks, Rachel

Re: Broads tour next year?

Andrew B
Hi Rachel (!),

Confirming that Debbie and I are booked into BTAC with caravan.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Broads tour next year?

Rachel Norris
Below is the schedule for the Broads Tour, the final price is £70 per boat and £80 per person. I currently have the following people who have confirmed they are interested :-

Chris Partridge ( rowing separately )
Peter Lockyer
Damian Grounds
Alan Harding
Nigel Armstrong
Alison Kidd
Andrew Berry
Debbie Berry
Sue Martin
Mike Gilbert
Barry Scott
Rachel Norris
Jenny Munns ( for first 3 days )

If your name IS on this list and you can't come then please let me know asap.
If your name IS on the list and you haven't yet booked accommodation please let me know if you would like Adrian to book the campsite for you.
If you are NOT on the list and would like to be please post here!

====================================
Norfolk Broads Rowing Tour 11-15 August 2014
====================================
Monday 11th August
p.m.        Meet at Barton Turf Adventure Centre (BTAC). Launch boats and explore the River Ant.
Evening    Briefing and barbeque at BTAC.

Tuesday 12th August
a.m.        Event on Barton Broad
p.m.        Row to Hunter’s Yard, Ludham. (transport back to BTAC)

Wednesday 13th August
a.m.        Row from Ludham to Hickling Broad
p.m.        Event on Hickling Broad
Evening    Supper at the Pleasure Boat Inn, Hickling

Thursday 14th August
a.m.       Explore Horsey Mere
p.m.       Row back to Hunter’s Yard, Ludham.
Evening   Optional Tourer's dinner - ( this would cost extra )

Friday 15th August
a.m.      Row from Ludham to Barton Turf for buffet lunch at BTAC
p.m.      Recover boats.

RE: Broads tour next year?

Jenny
Hi Rachel
I need 2 nights stay in my camper van, can Adrian organise this or should I sort this myself?
Thanks
Jenny

Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:11:44 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Broads tour next year?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Broads-tour-next-year-tp795p1441.html

Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:11:44 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Broads-tour-next-year-tp795p1446.html

Re: Broads tour next year?

Jenny
Yes will row wed then travel home on wed evening. So need to stay over on Mon and Tues night. (Who is Adrian?)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:11:44 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]